Helping to equip young people with life skills through the medium of horses.
Who we are and why we exist:-
- Horses 4 All provide disadvantaged children with an opportunity to spend time in the glorious Somerset Countryside and to meet and spend time with our equines.
- Many children do not get the opportunity to see, touch and interact with horses.
- At Horses 4 All, we aim to provide children with an opportunity they would not normally receive.
– To allow disadvantaged children to spend time with horses.
– To ensure equal opportunities for all children.
– To assist in providing children with an opportunity to be part of a horse’s life, to understand the time, effort and commitment involved and to share the joys, benefits and excitement of doing so.
– To provide a safe place for children to be able to enjoy equines and outdoor life.
– To increase awareness of risks, educate and reduce the number of accidents resulting from equestrianism from non-equestrian people such as when riding on the roads.
– To raise funds by way of donations, legacies and events to provide equine interaction for those who wouldn’t normally be able to.